Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Greetings from the Princess...

Hello! Welcome to my blog!  As this blog moves along, you will learn more about me and I will learn more about you.  My desire for this blog is to create something highly engaging, interactive, and educational.  You may find yourself looking at a conventional world in an unconventional way.  There will be posts that will make you laugh, cry, angry, cause you to ponder, and yawn.  I hope there will not be too much of  "yawn".

Before we begin this journey...you should know a little about me.  The rest we will learn about each other along the way...

Princess Stats:
Age: 36 years old
Height: 5'5" (no longer growing vertically...)
Weight: 138lbs (still dieting...)
Eye color: Blue/Gray
Cuteness factor: Cute as a button.
Favorite colors: Pink, Blue, Silver, and Black
IQ: 135
Myers-Briggs score: Rational ENTJ
Favorite Food: Indian (Northern and Southern)
Occupation: I am a nurse, a consultant, and lecturer in healthcare IT.
Birth order: Eldest of 4 girls.
Interests: Just about anything that most people find unusual.  I pride myself on being different.  Currently, I am dual focused on my career and becoming a mom.
Car: Silver Saturn 3 Door coupe--2001
Languages: English, and conversational Swedish

I look forward to the time we spend together!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the Princess ~ and to the start of your Digerati Princess blog! Looking forward to reading about your future adventures in the digerati world. ~ Cheers from your fellow blogger at A Tuesday Night Memo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the "blogosphere" :-)

    ReplyDelete